Leading investors and companies around the world are implementing SASB standards into their decision-making and reporting processes. Building on the success of the inaugural series in the summer of 2020, this four-part series will aim to guide the attendees through the adoption process, highlighting case studies and industry specific impacts.
Each session will be hosted by Neil Stewart, Value Reporting Foundation’s Director of Corporate Outreach, and he will be joined by representatives from the corporate, investor and research sectors to contribute a variety of perspectives and experiences.
Session 401: Disclosure Quality: Governance, Controls & Assurance
June 29 – 8am PDT
Featuring SASB Standards Board members Susanne Stormer and Dan Goelzer, the session covers:
- Achieving disclosures that are consistent, comparable, reliable and decision-useful
- Governance and internal controls for ESG data and reporting
- Trends and best practices in external assurance for ESG reporting
- Dan Goelzer, JD., Retired Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP, SASB Standards Board Member
- Susanne Stormer, Partner, Head of Sustainability, PwC Denmark, SASB Standards Board Member