Leading investors and companies around the world are implementing SASB standards into their decision-making and reporting processes. Building on the success of the inaugural series in the summer of 2020, this four-part series will aim to guide the attendees through the adoption process, highlighting case studies and industry specific impacts.
Each session will be hosted by Neil Stewart, SASB’s Director of Corporate Outreach, and he will be joined by representatives from the corporate, investor and research sectors to contribute a variety of perspectives and experiences.
Session 101: From Transparency to ESG Performance: Industry-specific Financial Impacts
June 8 – 8am PDT
Featuring BASF and Bank of America, the first session covers:
- How ESG links to performance
- Industry-specific factors and financial materiality
- Identifying, benchmarking, managing and improving on ESG metrics
- Savita Subramanian, Head of ESG Research, Head of US Equity & Quantitative Strategy, Bank of America
- Tanja Castor, Senior Expert, BASF Sustainability Strategy, BASF
- Lynn Xia, Associate Director – Research, SASB